Compact, capable, and connected, the Nikon D5600 is a sleek DSLR that blends multimedia imaging capabilities with versatile wireless technology. Centered around a 24.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor, the camera offers a sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to benefit working in an array of lighting conditions, and the sensor and processor combination also supports continuous shooting up to 5 fps for working with moving subjects. It is able to record full HD 1080p video, supports up to 60 fps, and allows you to create time-lapse movies in-camera.
How to import Nikon D5600 H.264 MOV video files to FCP X and edit natively? In this article you will get the best Nikon D5600 to FCP X converter, which can help you to convert Nikon D5600 files to Apple ProRes 422 codec for Final Cut Pro X native editing.
Nikon D5600 to FCP 6/7/X problem:
“Hi, recently I bought the Nikon D5600 camera and recorded some full HD 1080p videos with it, the recordings are in H.264 MOV format. Today I try to load the clips into FCP X on Mac for editing, but I found the videos can’t be handled smoothly, are the H.264 codec MOV files not well supported by Final Cut? Can you tell me how to edit Nikon D5600 files with FCP 6/7/X Nativity?”
There are more and more users get the Nikon D5600 camera, have you also got one? After you bought the Nikon D5600 camera, you may use it to take photos as well as record full HD videos, because Nikon D5600 has powerful video recording feature. On the forums, many users have recorded a lot of videos with Nikon D5600, but some of them have got problems when they need to import Nikon D5600 to FCP X for editing, they all found the Nikon D5600 recordings can’t be edited smoothly in FCP X, what’s the reason? It is because Nikon D5600 recorded videos are in H.264 codec, this codec is not well for FCP X editing, if you need to edit videos with FCP X smoothly, we recommend you to use Apple ProRes 422 codec or prores 4444 codec, because Apple ProRes codec is the best codec for FCP X editing, only with this codec can you edit videos in FCP X natively. In this case, you will need to convert Nikon D5600 to FCP 6/7/X Apple ProRes codec for editing.
How to convert Nikon D5600 H.264 MOV files to FCP 6/7/X Apple ProRes codec?
You will need to use Apple ProRes converter to do the conversion process, here we recommend UFUSoft HD Video Converter for Mac program for you, this software can help you to convert Nikon D5600 files to Apple ProRes codec with top quality and speed, nearly all the HD videos are supported to convert, such as H.264 MOV, MP4, MKV, AVI, MTS, M2TS, MXF,XAVC, MPG, etc. there are many optimized formats in this Nikon D5600 to FCP X converter, you can convert HD video files to FCP X, Avid Media Composer, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, or playable devices like Android tablets, Android smartphones, iPad, iPhone and HDTVs. Now please free download this Nikon D5600 to FCP X converter.
Hot Article :
How to Import Blu-ray to FCP/iMovie/FCE or Premiere Pro/Avid for Editing?
How to Play Blu-ray Movies on Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphones?
2016/2017 Best Blu-ray Video/Media Player Software for Windows 10
How to Play/Watch Blu-ray Discs or BD ISO Movies on Windows 10?
Free download Nikon D5600 to FCP 6/7/X converter
For MacOS 10.12 Sierra,Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan,10.10 Yosemite,10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion ect Users :
Steps to use Nikon D5600 to FCP 6/7/X Apple ProRes converter
1. Free download and install Nikon D5600 to FCP 6/7/X converter on your Mac, this software also has Windows version which can help you to convert Nikon D5600 H.264 MOV on Windows. After you installed the software please run it.
2. You will see the main interface when you open the software, please click add files button on the top left corner to import the Nikon D5600 recorded H.264 MOV files that you want to convert, you can also add other video files into the software to convert, such as convert AVCHD to FCP 7.
3. Choose output format in the Nikon D5600 to FCP X converter, just click the format bar and choose Apple ProRes 422 MOV format for output. If you need to convert Nikon D5600 videos to other formats, just select the output format according to your need.
4. This Nikon D5600 to FCP X converter has powerful customization feature, you can click settings button and then adjust the resolution, bitrate, codec, frame rate and other parameters. If you don’t need to adjust, just use the default settings and skip this step.
5. Press the convert button on the main interface of the Nikon D5600 to FCP X converter, the Nikon D5600 H.264 MOV to Apple ProRes conversion will begin immediately.
When your Nikon D5600 video files are converted to Apple ProRes codec MOV format, you can load the converted videos into Final Cut pro 6/7/X and edit natively, you will have no problems now.
Read More :
How to Insert/Embed VOB Video to PowerPoint and Convert PPT to VOB Video?
How to Burn/Make PowerPoint 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003 to DVD for Watching on TV?
Windows 10 Blu-ray Video/Meida Ripper-Windows 10 Blu-ray Video/Meida Ripper
2017 Best HTPC Blu-ray Playback Software-Play Blu-ray on HTPC
Edit Canon XC15 XF-AVC MXF Files in FCP 6/7/X
Edit Canon XC15 XF-AVC 4K MXF in After Effects CC/CS6